"So what is this job about?" you might ask...
We are looking for an open-minded and highly communicative person who will be leading our community efforts for our key RPG franchise Gothic. The job consists of coordinating our content release plans and be in steady contact with the Gothic community as well as being an integrated team member in our publishing and development initiatives. The ideal candidate knows the Gothic community inside and out and is an active part of it.
What we expect:
- Proven ability to be able to handle hard core gaming communities in platforms like Steam, Discord, Reddit and other community platfoms
- Big passion for Gothic and RPGs
- Excellent Language skills in English and German - additional languages especially Russian or Polish are a plus
- Good communication skills and an unbiased attitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Basic graphic and video editing skills
- Stress resistance and focused mindset
- Hands on mentality and ability to get things done in a team environment
- Work onsite in our location in Barcelona - a remote working start is possible due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- The opportunity to work on a legendary and beloved franchise
- Being part of an inclusive multicultural team
Sounds like the right job for you? What are you waiting for! Send your application to and include your CV, cover letter and your portfolio. Good luck!